Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy 1st of the Month!

Hard to believe that it is already August!! Eek... where has this year gone!
I am not going to deny though that I am ready for the heat to subside and for the cool, crisp fall air to move in!! I am a sucker for cool nights curled up in my blanket with some hot apple cider and some good ol' Sunday Night Football!!
Dont Judge...
 I became a Dallas Cowboys fan (by default) when I met my husband. :)
I LOVE LOVE their stadium in Dallas... Everything is Bigger in Texas. That stadium is massive and they make some killer Margaritas!! 
                                            YUMMY!

Ok... back to topic. I decided to spice up the "Squat Challenge" and add this fun "Booty Workout" found on Well-Girls FB page (she has great inspiration and workouts) It is a fun spin on workin those Glutes!! :) 

Ok.. Must get myself up and complete Day 1 of this challenge and also ready for my night #2 of 3 in the craziness we call the life of a PICU RN! :) 


~EJM

No comments:

Post a Comment